Tuesday 3 January 2012

At long last... Andalo.

Tuesday 3rd Jan 2012.
16.13pm

We have finally arrived in Andalo. It took an hour to drive from the hotel we stayed in last night in Terlago (which I have to say was very, very nice, both are gutted that it wasn't nearer to skiing- damn booking.com!! ) :-(

Anyhow, after three attempts we have got ourselves settled into a lovely chalet hotel. (Alpine Hotel) We have got half board, which is breakfast and dinner. It also has a sauna which we are going to try out before we head to dinner. (This is what won Stuart over, I tend to choose by cleansiness & decor?! nevertheless, it is a nice place to stay so we have done well)   :-)

We r both looking forward to getting back up the slopes tomorrow, we have decided to start early doors so we can make most of the day. We bought our lift passes this afternoon and have studied the piste map, so we are good to go! I just hope the sun is shining like today; we might as well try and get a tan whilst we r here! LOL!

Hope all is well at home, we miss you all. I will attempt to add some pictures we took on our journey here to Andalo. Stuart is having a snooze right this minute, hence me writing today's blog. Sorry if it hasn't been as witty as my husbands previous entries; I hasten to add his humour still fails to amaze me!

Also, before I forget, and also on the subject of my husband; good news! We have found my purse. It didn't get stolen in the end - thank god!
My ever so caring husband hid it in the truck but completely forgot he did so and where. So it was only when we were packing our things in France that he found it in a side pocket to his ski boot bag. Thank you dearest, I now have no access to money as all of my cards have been cancelled!!!

Joys of married life!! LOL!

Take care all.

Lots of love,

J & S

Xxxxx





No comments:

Post a Comment